Micellar water is a simple skin cleanser that looks like water and is very popular because of its multiple properties. It can be used as:
- an effective cleanser for facial skin,
- make-up remover,
- skin freshener.
Micellar water is based on the active ingredient micelles – microscopic particles, formed by the combination of molecules of water, cleansers, and moisturisers.
Micelles act like a magnet on the skin, attracting dirt particles and helping to clean pores. At the same time, the top layer of skin is moisturized, toned and inflammation is soothed, making it safe to use on sensitive and dry facial skin.
It is important to pay attention to the composition – the main composition of micellar water can be simply purified water or rose water, aloe, or other flower waters, which have an additional nourishing effect. Moisturizing and cleansing ingredients are also added. It should be free of alcohol, synthetic fragrances, essential oils, preservatives, PEG and parabens to avoid skin irritation.
Vegan Fox Micellar water water is based on rose water from Damask rose petals, which soothes the skin, reduces pores, and makes wrinkles less noticeable, and also aloe vera extract, which provides additional hydration and protection against bacteria
- Excellent cleansing – can remove dirt, make-up and excess skin sebum from the skin;
- Multiple functions in one product – ideally replaces several facial care products, because it cleanses, moisturizes, tones and also refreshes facial skin;
- Brightens your skin – provides skin hydration and gives it a healthy glow;
- Easy and gentle skin cleansing – resembles water in appearance and texture, no rubbing or washing of skin required;
- Easy to use – can be taken anywhere, no rinsing with water required;
- Gentle formulation – free from alcohol, preservatives and synthetic fragrances to avoid irritating the skin;
- Suitable for all skin types and also for the sensitive eye area;
- Extremely gentle effect – does not dry or irritate the skin, making it suitable for very sensitive skin;
- Useful for acne, clogged pores or scars;
- A savior when you need to correct blurred make-up, prevent ashiny facial skin or freshen up on a hot day.
Micellar water can be used as a stand-alone facial cleanser or as part of a double facial cleansing routine.
If the facial skin is combined, oily or acne-prone, then micellar water should be used as step 2 in the cleansing routine. First wash your face with a gel or foam and then cleanse with micellar water as a tonic substitute. This will ensure perfectly cleansed skin, as well as providing additional skin care and hydration. If your skin is particularly dry, sensitive, or reddened, micellar water will suffice to avoid further irritation.
This product is particulary suitable in situations when you are traveling, at the gym, at the beach, where you may not have access to running water, cannot take all your daily make-up products with you or are simply short of time and in a hurry.
Apply a little micellar water to a cotton pad or cloth napkin and cleanse your face, neck and décolleté area with gentle, non-abrasive movements.
If eye make-up needs to be removed, gently press the moistened cotton pad against the eyelid for a few seconds.
Use in the morning and evening, no need to rinse – you can apply a face serum and / or face cream immediately.
Just as simple and effective!